Website Privacy Notice
Isabello’s Preschool Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.isabellos.co.uk and subject to the limited exceptions in section 6, below, we do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us (see section 5, below). Any personal data we do collect will only be used as permitted by law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to s via our site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and “we/us/our” Isabello’s Preschool Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 11239915, whose registered address is Isabello’s Preschool, The Church Hall, Oakhurst, Sayers Common, West Sussex, BN6 9JA.
2. Information About Us
1. Our site and its content is owned and operated by us on the WordPress website building platform.
2. We are regulated by Ofsted.
3. We are registered with The ICO, (Information Commissioners Office), Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
4. Your Rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
1. The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
2. The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section 8);
3. The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us using the details in section 9);
4. The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us using the details in section 9);
5. The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
6. The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
7. The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
8. Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 9 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office. For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
5. What Data Do We Collect?
1. We only collect the information you choose to submit on our Arrange a Visit form and our Contact Us form. The forms on the site ask you to provide a limited amount of Personal Information (name, email address, telephone number and child’s date of birth) to enhance the quality of the service and response we can provide to you and the more accurate the information you provide, the better we are able to respond to your requirements. We do not collect any other personal data from you.
2. If you send us an email, we may collect your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give us.
6. How Do We Use Your Data?
1. If we do collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
2. You acknowledge that your Personal Information may be used by us to contact you by phone or by electronic mail when necessary in connection with your enquiry from our site.
3. As a result of you using our arrange a visit or contact us form, your Personal Information may be shared with either the preschool manager or management team to deliver the visit service or to follow up on any enquiry. You hereby agree that by releasing any Personal Data as submitted on the site, you acknowledge that you are wilfully providing your Personal Information to make use of the site and the services and it is understood that you hereby forfeit your privacy and anonymity under to the extent necessary to utilise the Services.
4. We are the data controller in respect of all of the Personal Information which we collect and receive about you when you use our site. We use your information primarily to provide you with the services that you request, and related services (this includes providing this site, website administration and security).
5. Your Personal Information is used by us for the sole purposes of enabling us to carry out our services and to provide you with information about our services and is not shared with any other person or company without your express consent. Your Personal Information may also be viewed by our preschool managers or management team for the sole purposes of enabling us to deliver our services and to provide you with information about access to the preschool. Any Personal Information that is held with us shall be retained in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation.
6. You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
7. We will not share any of your data submitted through our site with any third parties for any purposes.
7. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
1. We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
2. Your data will only be stored in the UK/EU.
3. Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data we hold about you (even if it is only your email address).
4. You acknowledge that email messages sent over the internet are not encrypted and are not secure. Despite efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online Services. You accept that we cannot be held liable for any breaches of confidentiality that may occur as a result of the use of email. If there is any sensitive or confidential information which you do not wish to communicate by email, please contact us by telephone or post to arrange an alternative method of communication. You transmit all such information at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission, we use our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
8. How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details by using the contact details below in section 9.
9. Contacting Us